2017 Freelancers Alumni Corps photos from BFDTV
The term ‘Freelancers Alumni’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
1) Registration for Freelancers-Alumni.org Website Access
a) Requirements to Apply for Website Access
Registration for, and access to the Members Area in the Freelancers-Alumni.org website is limited to persons that are currently Rehearsing & Performing with, or are Support Staff of the Freelancers Alumni Drum & Bugle Corps.
b) Requirements to Maintain Website Access
To maintain Access as a Registered User in the Freelancers-Alumni.org website, a user must have been participating in actives and events with the Alumni Corps within the last 9 months.
If there has been no participation with the Freelancers Alumni Drum & Bugle Corps with the last 9 months, the administrators of Freelancers-Alumni.org may deactivate a user, discontinuing the users access to the Members Area of the site.
2) The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
3) Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
4) Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It will be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
5) This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
6) All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
7) Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense
8) From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
9) Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the United States of America.